Thursday, November 17, 2005

Why do I have to have a roommate?

Well, I got up this morning at my normal time to go to work, looked at my presentation and said… I need to get this finished. Therefore, I e-mailed my internship and told them that I had a presentation tonight and that I need to get better prepared… Then I went back to sleep to be better rested so I can think more clearly.

I wake up closer to noon. Now, I am getting to work on it. I went pretty well. I took an hour break to talk to my grandma, but that is a good thing to do. From there, I went back to working on it. About two hours before the presentation, Sid shows back up. Things started to go badly. He was being noisy, constantly talking to be, and bothering me about the presentation… Basically, egging me on. Finally, I had enough and told him that I had not too much time left and that I wanted to get it done and that he needed to be quiet or leave so I could finish it. His response was that it was his room too and that I should have requested a single or went to a different program. There was more, but that sums it up.

Side note: I thank my friends that wanted to yell at him too, but I did not think that would have helped the situation

Well, the presentation went well and I was in a better mood after it. However, the tension in the room could have been cut with a knife. He ended up going to other rooms for most of the night. Then he went out drinking. (I did not think it was that bad) When he got back, it was so funny; he drunk dialed everyone in his phonebook in the states on the Vonage line.

Btw, I made some awesome Tacos tonight for dinner.

How I almost died today:
1. Can I just say roommate issues…?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home